The term FCL (Full Container Load), applies when a client requests to have a container reserved strictly for their own use. No other cargo will be loaded with their shipment.
Logisticargo USA has a dedicated team in charge of creating and establishing an effective straight shipment system for all FCL shipments.
There are moments when clients have enough volume to fill a complete container or have a number of pallets that would simply be more costly to ship using LCL services. This is where FCL shipping comes in.
As Non-Vessel Operating Coming Carriers (NVOCC), we have the ability to offer clients FCL shipments from all across the United States. Meeting certain amounts of volume with different carriers, Logisticargo USA has a number of options when it comes to selecting carriers and different transit times for your shipments.
Logisticargo USA provides FCL services that include:
- Door to port coverage from all across the continental United States
- Port to port coverage from all across the continental United States
- Frequent sailings with multiple options and transit times for most destinations
- Scheduled sailing compliance
- Competitive pricing and special carrier to carrier rates offered to Freight Forwarders
When customers request a port to port rate, the rate would be inclusive of the ocean freight and documentation requirements rendered by our team for proper export. When a port to port shipment is booked, the customer will be responsible for contracting a local third party to carry out the inland transportation for their container to their required loading location. If the customer requires a door to port move, the client will need to supply us with the zip code for the loading facility, where we will then send the empty container for loading. Customers will have 2 hours (live load) to load the container. Additional fees apply for loading times in excess of 2 hours.
Should the customer require us to load the containers, we can offer those services from a number of the CFS (Container Freight Stations) that we work with. These CFS’s are located in:
- Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Charleston, Cleveland, Charlotte, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Oakland, Portland, Philadelphia, Seattle, San Juan
As per company policies, all bookings and quotes must be done in writing. Quotes will be based on information received by the client and is subject to change.