Learn about cargo shipping process
How to Ship to Latin America
Latin America Shipping
If you are new to shipping and you want to know how to ship or how to ship to Latin American countries, you need to understand where you can run into problems. The main issues most U.S. exporters complain about when working with buyers in this region are the complicated tax issues, complex documentation requirements, long delays in customs clearance, lack of transparency in customs regulations, and other destination related issues.
Partnering with experienced Latin America Shipping specialist like Logisticargo USA is the key to success. It is important for you to double-check all documentation requirements prior to shipment. Logisticargo USA offers confirmation of documentation with our overseas partners to verify everything is in order prior to shipping the cargo. We offer specialization in freight forwarding and shipping to Latin America.
How Latin America Car Shipping Works?
Logisticargo USA makes it easy. If your car is located near one of the departure shipping ports, drive to the port and save money. If you need us to pick up your car, then we will send our truck driver to pick up your vehicle. Our staff will walk you through the whole car shipping process.
Do you need to know how much cost to ship a car to South America or Central America?
- Location of Car in USA
- Year, Make and Model
- Destination Country Once we have this information, we can give you pricing from USA to any Latin American country.
We need following information:
- A Title of Ownership free and clear of any liens.
- Bill of Sale is required to be presented along with the Title in many Latin American countries.
- Taxes are payable when the car is delivered.
- Taxes for individuals bringing in vehicles have to be checked with their local import offices as they have been known to change often.
- Normally it doesn't matter how old your car is. You can ship a new or used car.